Being aware of the challenges posed in front of entrepreneurs by the modern economy, as well as the importance of reputation of employers for their market position, we offer our Clients comprehensive legal services in terms of both individual and collective labour law.
Our offer is primarily aimed at ensuring the compliance of their actions with the labour law, and consequently reducing the risk of disputes with employees.
In order to achieve this goal, we offer the following services:
- current legal advice in individual and collective labour law;
- employees legal audits (due diligence);
- development of anti-discrimination and anti-mobbing policies;
- development of internal regulations of labour law, including workplace and remuneration regulations;
- support in internal investigation proceedings regarding discrimination and harassment;
- support in hiring staff, including, among others, drafting employment contracts, civil contracts, including management contracts, as well as participation in negotiations with employees;
- support in hiring and dismissing managers, including, among others, participation in the negotiations, recommendations on specific contractual provisions, the preparation of documentation;
- development of non-competition agreements, and support in the legal regulation of the protection of business secrets and protection against unfair competition of employees;
- support in individual and group dismissals, including, among others, participation in negotiations with the employees, evaluating the reasons for termination, preparation of relevant documentation;
- support in the restructuring of companies, including, among others, assessment of employment structures, liability towards employees, harmonising conditions of employment;
- support in relations with trade unions and employers' non-union representatives;
- support in matters relating to the Social Fund.
In addition, in the event of disputes with employees, we offer professional representation before courts and administrative bodies.